The East Georgia Regional Medical Center “Name Our Robot” contest is a fun way to learn about robotic technology and win big! The winner will receive $100, plus a $100 donation to his or her school, and a private tour of the operating room for the winner and guests.
East Georgia Regional Medical Center’s sophisticated robotic technology enables surgeons to perform minimally invasive procedures with unrivaled precision. Patients experience less pain, less scarring, shorter hospital stays and quicker return to normal activities. Our specially trained surgeons, as well as the entire hospital team, would like to share this new addition with our community by hosting a contest that educates students about this revolutionary technology.
Here’s how the “Name Our Robot” contest works:
- Come up with the ideal name for our robot.
- Submit the robot name as well as a one-paragraph description of why you chose this particular name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a contact name and daytime phone number in your email.
- The winning name will be selected by the East Georgia Regional Medical Center Surgical Team.
- Contest is open to any K-12 student (public, private or home-school).
- Immediate family members of employees of the EGRMC Surgery department are excluded from this contest.
- Entries can be from individuals or groups.
- Multiple entries per person/group are acceptable.
- Submission must include a one-paragraph description of why you chose that name, plus a contact name and daytime phone number.
- Deadline for submissions is midnight (EST) on Saturday, Feb. 2, 2019. Winner will be announced no later than Feb. 14, 2019.
- By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name and/or photograph for promotional purposes in any medium which East Georgia Regional Medical Center may deem appropriate.